Gnomes are cute and fun even on a Thankful Fall Card.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Today I am sharing a cute Gnome card I have created using the Spellbinders Stamp and Die of the month for Sep 22.
Step By Step Instructions to create the fall gnome card
- Stamp the images with Memento Tuxedo black ink which is alcohol friendly ink and die cut the images using the coordinating dies.
- Color the images in your choice of color combination with Copic Markers. I picked Blue-green, Orange and grey.
- Emboss a panel of white card-stock. I used The Embossing folder of the month for Sep 22.
- Die cut three circles in relatively matching colors. I took two patten papers in orange and blue-green from my stash.
- Adhere the embossed piece with liquid glue directly of a A2 card-base. I wanted my card in a landscape style with the fold on top.
- Add the circles in the lower portion of the embossed panel aligning the bottoms.
- Arrange the gnome, pumpkins and the wheelbarrow with foam tape.
- Embellish with some gems for extra interest.
- Stamp the sentiment and cut it into a strip with the ends trimmed off at an angle. Adhere that with foam tape underneath the gnome.
Here are some more photos in different angle.
Here’s one that shows the closeup of the card where you can see the dimension.
Hope you find this inspiring. Thanks for stopping by.
I have shared affiliate links to the supplies I have used to create this card down below. If you purchase through these links I get a certain percentage as commission without costing you anything extra. That will help me create more inspirations for you.
Here is the card I created using the previous month’s stamp of the month.